NOW ON: VectorStyler, Professional Illustration Software – only $49!
Expires: March 29, 2022, 11:59 pm EST
VectorStyler is a vector graphics, illustration and drawing program with a complete and competitive set of features. It provides all the drawing and editing tools you would expect from advanced illustration software while also introducing numerous new and compelling features to improve workflow for designers and illustrators.
- Import native AI files (not just PDF) with all high-level object and layer options remaining editable, retaining swatches, vector brushes, tiling patterns;
- Shape builder tool to create complex shapes;
- Real vector brushes: the content of the brushes are and remain true vector objects;
- Trim and join tool to merge shapes;
- Variable width strokes and interactive tool to adjust local stroke widths;
- Object blend and contour effects;
- Over 100 nondestructive image effects applied on vector objects with vectors remaining editable;
- Color effects to adjust color of selected objects;
- Large collection of live shape distortion vector effects;
- Rotated guidelines, grids and rotating the document view;
- Collision snapping for precise object positioning;
- Elastic warp distortion;
- Mesh and envelope distortion;
- Offset path, both dynamic live and destructive modes;
- Advanced typography with multi-line paragraph composer and balancing text in frames with multiple columns;
- Support for Japanese typography;
- You can check out the full list of features here.
Open Native Ai Files:
VectorStyler is capable of importing native Adobe Illustrator CC and CS files (not just PDFs), and the best part is it retains the high level artwork attributes. Vector brushes, tiling patterns and gradients are also imported!
Paint with real scalable vector brushes! The vector brush shapes and contents remain editable. You can create vector brushes from artwork and dynamically link brush content to editable artwork. You can also import AI brush collections from Adobe Illustrator!
Guidelines at any Angle:
Create guidelines and rotate them at any angle you want. Objects will snap correctly to rotated guidelines, taking the object shape and guideline direction into account!
Artboards & Canvases:
VectorStyler supports multiple artboards (large numbers allowed) on a single canvas as well as multiple canvases in a single document.
Apply nondestructive shape effects to vector objects, groups and point text. Edit the shape effect parameters interactively or set them in the Shape Effect panel. Create envelope, mesh, elastic warp and other distortions, or dynamically offset the shape of objects.
Add live image effects to vector objects and groups. Choose from over 100 image effects, each one with multiple options. All of the image effects are nondestructive and can be changed or removed at any time. Adjust image effect parameters interactively on canvas for better visual control.
VectorStyler provides advanced snapping options so you can accurately position your objects and shapes exactly where you want them. Collision snapping uses collisions between the moved objects and two other shapes to precisely position objects at touching location to the shapes or at some preset distance.
Flow text in and around any shape, and balance multiple columns inside a text frame. Use multi-line paragraph composer for better text justification. Support for Japanese typography.
Color and Variable Fonts:
Full support for OpenType color fonts (SVG and COLR) and variable fonts. Use color fonts with any of the existing text options. Select variable font parameters from the Character panel.
Text on Path:
Place and edit text on any shape. The text on path alignment can be linked to the shape to dynamically update as the shape is changed. Drag the baseline of a point text into a curve using the Node tool. Text on path can use the bend effect for smooth glyph distortions.
Use advanced path and shape editing tools to create and edit illustrations. The parameters of shapes like rectangles, polygons or ellipses can be adjusted directly using the Node tool, or from the Shape panel. Use the Shape Builder tool to combine, unite, intersect or merge parts from multiple shapes.
Apply color filters on vector objects, adjusting the color fills, outlines, gradients, and other color attributes of objects without converting to raster images. The colors used in vectors are directly adjusted and remain editable.
Very, very interesting tool! It has some really unique filters & tools that I haven’t seen anywhere else and I’ve used a large majority of the vector apps on the market. Highly recommended! – Benjamin Harrison, on ProductHunt
The Swiss army knife for vector graphics. – @subpath, on the VectorStyler Forum
VectorStyler is a powerhouse vector-editing design program that provides a multitude of design tools and features for professional work. – @boldline, on the VectorStyler Forum
Normally, VectorStyler sells for $95 but for a limited time only, you can get lifetime access to this amazing tool for just $49! That’s a 48% saving off the regular price.
Click the BUY NOW button to start creating today!
- You will receive a license key after completing your purchase to register VectorStyler.
- This is a single-purchase perpetual license for a single VectorStyler install.
- The same license key can be used to register on Mac or Windows.
- MacOS High Sierra, with a 2012 or newer Mac model. Apple Silicon has native support. Unofficially, MacOS ElCapitan and 2010 Macs are also supported.
- Windows 10 with 16G RAM and (optionally) a GPU with OpenCL or NVIDIA CUDA support.
- Updates are free for up to one year.
- Supported file formats for importing: AI, PDF, EPS, Postscript, SVG, EMF, WMF, PNG, TIFF, PSD, JPG & WEBP.
- Supported file formats for exporting: PDF, EPS, Postscript, SVG, EMF, WMF, PNG, TIFF, JPG & WEBP.