NOW ON: The Money Deck: A Playful Guide to Personal Finance – only $14!
Expires: December 13, 2020, 11:59 pm EST
Financial knowledge is in the cards! Introducing The Money Deck: a whimsical, pocket-sized guide to personal finance, concisely captured on 52 casino-quality playing cards. Whether you’re looking to save your bottom line, invest in your financial future or just play poker, this deck will help demystify money for newbies and pros alike. Each card provides a cleverly curated concept, artfully delivered with humor, simplicity, and impeccable design.
- A fun and simple guide to key personal finance topics for all skill levels.
- Makes an excellent coffee table item, office staple or classroom teaching tool.
- Professionally illustrated by artist-contributor to The Washington Post, Harvard Business Review, WIRED magazine & more!
- Successfully funded on Kickstarter!
- Color: Green with gold foil.
- Materials: Premium paper cardstock
- Number of cards: 52 + 2 jokers & 1 reference card.
- Personal finance concepts covered: saving & retirement, investment products & strategies, credit & borrowing, common money mistakes, the economy, fun facts and much more!
The Money Deck normally sells for $20 (+ shipping), but for a limited time only, you can get it for just $14 (+ shipping).
Click the Buy button to order now, to ensure delivery well in advance for the perfect holiday gift!
- Ships worldwide. Shipping fees are: USA – $5 for 1 deck or $8 for 3 decks, Outside of the USA (including Canada): $9 for 1 deck or $13 for 3 decks.
- You will need to supply your shipping address after completing your purchase.
- Shipping time takes approximately 5-10 business days within the USA, about 3 weeks outside USA.
- Should you require a refund, after the cards have been shipped, the cost of the cards can be refunded only (excluding shipping), once the cards have been returned.