NOW ON: Retro Phone Screen Effect – only $7!
Expires: September 14, 2022, 11:59 pm EST
Quickly and easily recreate the nostalgic look of early-2000s cellphone screens – simply add your design to the Smart Object layer and the effect will be automatically applied.
This tool allows you to send your crisp logos and images a few decades back in time in just a few clicks! All the parameters can be edited to fit your design perfectly. On top of that, screen color and overlay options are also available for many different looks.
There are two templates included: one for text/logos/shapes (for one color, transparent background files) and one for images and photos, that can be modified using the Dithering Automator action provided. And finally, the retro phone mockup included allows you to showcase your screen design.
To help you get started, you will also receive 3 detailed video guides with step-by-step instructions on how to use both templates and the mockup.
- Template size: 4500×3000 px, 300 ppi;
- Mockup canvas size: 4500×3000 px, 300 ppi.
- 2 PSD retro phone screen effect files (regular and dithering);
- 2 PSD retro phone mockups (regular and chrome versions);
- 1 ATN file (Dithering Automator action);
- 1 GRD file (Phone screen gradients);
- 3 MP4 user guides;
- 1 read me file.
You will need Photoshop CC to use this product.
- Easily editable using Smart Objects;
- Multiple color options;
- High-resolution files;
- Detailed video instructions.
Normally, this nostalgic cellphone screen effect sells for $15, but for a limited time only, you can get the Retro Phone Screen Effect for just $7! That’s a saving of 53% off the regular price. Or, buy the Small Studio License version for only $21.
Click the BUY NOW button to get this awesome deal today!
- Delivered as an instant download after completing your purchase.
- Commercial use allowed.
- You may not sublicense, resell, share, transfer, or otherwise redistribute the product or any of the product files.
- Delivered as a .zip folder containing PSD, ATN, GRD, MP4, and read me files.