NOW ON: One-Stop Video Converter, Downloader, Compressor and Editor – only $19!
Expires: August 4, 2021, 11:59 pm EST
It goes without saying that video is an important way of communication for both professionals and amateurs. If you are looking for a video tool that can process your videos at ease, we highly recommend the Video Converter Deluxe. This versatile tool supports converting, downloading, editing, and compressing any videos.
WinX Video Converter Highlights:
- Supports AV1, HEVC, MP4, MKV, HEVC, H.264, MPEG4, AVI, WMV, FLV, MOV, MTS, MP3, FLAC, OGG, AAC, etc;
- Export video to iPhone, iPad, Android, computer, TV, PSP, and 420+ devices;
- Save 4K, HD videos from YouTube, Facebook, Vimeo, Dailymotion, etc in batch. Convert video to MP3, AAC audios;
- Compress HD/4K 60/30fps videos up to 90% smaller for YouTube, email. Ease the intense strains on storage with an industry-leading compression engine;
- Easily trim, crop, merge videos, add subtitles to videos, adjust video resolution, codec, bit rate, frame rate, aspect ratio, and more;
- Convert HEVC/H.265 to H.264 for better compatibility. Encode MKV, MTS, M2TS, AVCHD, H264, especially the large 4K UHD videos into HEVC for half the size with the quality untouched;
- Takes advantage of the GPU acceleration tech to deliver up to 47X real-time faster speed. The quality of the converted video is as good as the original.
MacX Video Converter Highlights:
- Convert 4K/HD videos to MP4, MKV, MOV, H.264, HEVC, FLV, AVI, MP3, and more formats. Export videos to Apple, Android, tablet, TV, computer, PlayStation, and 420+ devices;
- Download videos from 1000+ sites like YouTube, Facebook, Vimeo, Instagram, etc. Save videos, songs, playlists, TV shows, movies, cartoons in 4K, Full HD 1080p/720p, and so on;
- Compress HD/4K 60/30fps videos up to 90% smaller. Ease the intense strains on storage with an industry-leading compression engine. Upscale HD to 4K and vice versa;
- Trim, crop the clip, merge multiple videos into a single file, add an extra subtitle, etc. Change video resolution, codec, bit rate, frame rate, aspect ratio, and more;
- Process videos at No.1 fast speed with the support of Level-3 Hardware acceleration tech. No video quality loss thanks to high-quality engine and deinterlacing;
- Create instructional videos, capture Skype or Facetime calls, save webinar recordings, make YouTube videos, and more through Mac’s built-in camera or externally connected webcam. Blend photos with your own favorite music and convert JPG/PNG/BMP photos in just about any video format, e.g. MP4, MKV, AVI, FLV, etc.
Screenshots WinX Video Converter :
Screenshots MacX Video Converter :
“MacX Video Converter Pro was already a fantastic tool for resizing, transcoding, and compressing HD video, but now it tackles video in 4K resolution, being the best 4K video converter with H.265 HEVC codec supported. Using hardware acceleration built into Core i5 and i7 processors of modern Macs, it’s up to five times faster than other video converters.” Macworld
“Feature-rich, high quality, and incredibly fast video converter that enables users to view any video with 420+ video/audio codecs and advanced HD video decoding engine. You can even download website-embedded videos so that you can keep them for local storage.” Cult of Mac
“MacX Video Converter Pro offers what is probably the widest codec support we’ve seen in a while including output to FLV, WMV, MPEG4, H264 and more.” engadget
WinX / MacX Video Converter Pro normally sells for $59.95, but for a limited time only, you can get this incredible all-in-one video converter for just $19! That’s a saving of 68% off the regular price.
Click the “Buy now” button to catch this time-limited deal today!
- You will receive the download link as well as your license key immediately after completing your purchase.
- Includes free lifetime upgrades as well as tech support.
- Windows version requires: Windows 10/8/8.1/7/Vista/XP/2003/2000.
- Mac version requires: Mac OS X Snow Leopard/Lion/Mountain Lion/Mavericks/Yosemite/El Capitan/macOS Sierra/macOS High Sierra/macOS Mojave/macOS Catalina (32bit & 64bit).
- Licensed for use on one computer only.