NOW ON: Liquid Splash Toolkit with 300+ Shapes, Brushes, Textures and Patterns – only $12!
Expires: April 2, 2021, 11:59 pm EST
This liquid graphic bundle offers unlimited options for your next project. The Splash Toolkit contains 10 PSD premade scenes, 164 various PNG splash shapes, 60 brushes in Photoshop ABR file, 72 various hi-res textures, 36 seamless patterns in PAT file format, and 2 splash & water 3D lettering sets. With these liquid-themed Photoshop templates, PNG shapes, elements & fonts you can create your own splash effects for your presentations, ads, or flyers in seconds.
- Amazing splash or liquid graphic creator!
- Most of these graphics are in transparent PNG or JPG image format so you can work with this bundle in any graphic design software!
- 10 premade scenes – Photoshop PSD layered templates – 3000 x 3000 pix.
- 164 various splash shapes – hi-res transparent PNG images – 3000 x 3000 pix + 16 BONUS PNG shapes – 6000 x 4000 pix.
- 72 various hi-res splash textures – JPG images – 6000 x 4000 pix.
- 60 splash brushes – ABR brush file for Adobe Photoshop.
- 36 splash seamless patterns – PAT file format & also 1024 x 1024 pix JPG image format.
- 2 splash & water 3D lettering sets – hi-res transparent PNG images – 3000 x 3000 pix.
- Extended license – unlimited personal or commercial projects.
Normally, this liquid collection sells for $99 but for a limited time only, you can get the entire Liquid Splash Toolkit for just $12! That’s a saving of 88% off the regular price.
Click the BUY NOW button to grab this deal today!
- Delivered as an instant download, after completing your purchase.
- The files are delivered as PNG, ABR, JPG, PAT or PSD.
- All these graphics can be used for both personal and commercial purposes, for yourself or on behalf of a client, on their own, or as part of your new design for sale.
- Cannot be sublicensed, resold, shared, transferred, or otherwise redistributed on its own.
- You cannot share these resources with others. This is a single-user license (for 1 user on any number of devices). You’ll need a second license for your colleague’s computer.