NOW ON: Learn the Essentials of Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign while Designing Real-World Projects – only $9!
Expires: December 28, 2020, 11:59 pm EST
Learn the essentials of Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign while designing real-world projects! This amazing course is for anyone who is interested in becoming a graphic designer and especially geared towards total beginners. You will learn how to make custom logos, fun cards, business cards, brochures, invitations, web graphics and more.
You will be using Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator – the industry-standard applications for graphic design. All project files are included as a free download at the beginning of each section, and you are welcome to use the files however you want, or simply to follow along with the projects as you move through the lessons.
- Gain a clear understanding of how to work with BOTH print and web projects in Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign.
- Develop the skills and confidence to create common graphic design projects.
- Build a skill set that can set you up to be employable in the creative industry as a graphic designer.
- Begin to understand the basics of logo design, including typography and color usage.
- Learn how to make and refine selections using Photoshop.
- Learn how to make composite images using Photoshop.
- Work with typography, shapes, colors, and more in Illustrator.
- Learn how to efficiently package and export files.
- Learn how to lay out graphics and text while designing an eBook with InDesign.
- Discover how to export your finished portfolio projects directly from Adobe CC into Behance.
- Learn how to mask shapes and work with Font Awesome icons.
- Learn how to set up a logo mood board and how to present your work to clients.
- Work with the type tools in Adobe Illustrator.
About Your Instructor:
Derrick Mitchell has worked in the creative media industry for almost 15 years. From hand-illustrating logos to creating websites for global brands, he knows what it takes to succeed as a graphic designer, a freelancer, and a business owner. He is passionate about helping others find success doing what they love – he spent time in community college classrooms as well as teaching over 100,000 students online on several different platforms.
“I have used Adobe CC for a few years now, but everything I’ve learned I’ve learned from doing. While some of this has been basic as I’m already familiar with the tools, there are tricks and advice that I would have never known that make life MUCH easier (the “content-aware” fill is a game changer) and I really enjoy the pacing and manner in which he explains the tools, techniques and theory!” – Nikki Tetreault
“This course is good. The tutor is really nice and clear (US accent is alien to me so I sometimes find it difficult to understand – the tutor here is great, doesn’t speak too fast & is clear, without too many colloquialisms). Enjoying the classes. Feel prepared enough for the purpose I took the course. Would definitely recommend and also do other courses by this tutor” – Alvira Kiss
“I started this course with little experience and thankfully I have learned a lot throughout this course. I can’t wait to learn more about this industry and make my mark on the world and its all thanks to this course which has kickstarted my journey!” – Charles Vaughn
“So far it’s been great. I’m a student that struggles largely in traditional school settings, the ability to pause, take notes, rewind, and move back and forth as I need has been great. The instructor has been clear and precise and has given plenty to think about as we’re creating files.” – Samantha Finn
“For a guy who has been working with photoshop for nearly 10 years I’m still learning from this course.” – Aryne Neil Cabatan
Normally, this online class sells for $199 but for a limited time only, you can get Graphic Design Bootcamp for just $9! That’s a saving of 95% off the regular price.
Click the BUY NOW button to start learning today!
- After completing your purchase, you will be provided with a coupon code to register at the vendor’s website, to gain lifetime access to the course.
- Full lifetime access. Includes 13 downloadable resources.
- No software included. Requirements: have access to the Adobe Creative Suite, including Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign. Some creative skills (drawing, photography, etc.) are helpful but not required.
- The course is licensed on a per user basis. It may not be sold, redistributed, or given away in any shape or form.