NOW ON: Instantly Extract Text from Images & Videos with TextSniper – only $3.99!
Expires: September 8, 2021, 11:59 pm EST
TextSniper is an easy-to-use macOS app that helps you instantly copy and paste any visible text on your Mac’s screen. Designed to be as minimal and quick as possible. With a single keystroke, you can grab text from images, PDFs, presentations, conference calls, and even videos. Use TextSniper with any graphics on any Mac starting with macOS Catalina.
Just hit CMD+SHIFT+2, select the screen area, and the text will be automatically recognized and copied to the clipboard. Ready to paste into a live document or anywhere you need it. So simple!
- Simple and convenient minimalistic interface. TextSniper lives in the menu bar, so it’s out of the way but on hand when needed;
- Blazingly fast and accurate text recognition using advanced OCR technology;
- Application- and file format-agnostic. Whatever you see on your screen can be turned into editable text in no time;
- Quickly grab data like quotes, taglines, email addresses, phone numbers, links, etc;
- Get text out of just about any image format, including JPG, PNG, GIF, TIFF, and more;
- Copy text from anywhere, even applications and websites that don’t let you select text;
- Automatically turn recognized text into speech (Text-to-speech);
- Connect to iPhone or iPad cameras to scan documents or photos;
- Scan QR and barcodes;
- Customize shortcuts and various application options;
- Offline mode. No internet connection is required;
- Privacy-focused. TextSniper doesn’t collect any user data. All text recognition is private and processed on your Mac;
- Multi-language support. TextSniper detects English, German, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, Traditional, and Simplified Chinese languages on macOS Big Sur (English only on Catalina);
- Running on Intel and M1 Macs starting with macOS 10.15 (Catalina) and higher;
- Featured by well-known media like MacRumors, MacFormat, 9to5mac, TNW, Mac & I, MacLife, and more.
“Tested: TextSniper is a great Mac utility for converting graphics to text.” Ben Lovejoy, 9to5Mac.
“Thankfully, I came across TextSniper — a Mac app that lets you extract text from non-selectable sources such as YouTube videos, PDFs, photos, or presentations.” Ivan Mehta, The Next Web.
“It saved me enough time in just one day to justify the expense!” Anna
Normally, this popular OCR app for Mac sells for $9.99 but for a limited time only, you can get TextSniper for just $3.99 for the license for 1 Mac. That’s a saving of 60% off the regular price! Or pay just $5.99 for the license for 3 Macs!
Click the BUY NOW button and speed up your image-to-text workflow!
- One-time purchase, no subscription.
- You will receive your download and serial key instantly after completing your purchase.
- Licensed on a per-user basis. One license code for one user on up to three Macs.
- Works with macOS 10.15 and later (Intel or M1 Macs).
- Regular updates to the software are free but major upgrades may come at an additional upgrade cost.
- 24h email support.