NOW ON: Hengela Script – only $6!
Expires: June 5, 2023, 11:59 pm EST
Introducing Hengela, an exquisite traditional calligraphy script font that is inspired by Old English calligraphy styles. With thick strokes and readable flourishes, this font is a must-have for graphic designers and creators who are looking to add a touch of elegance and sophistication to their designs.
Crafted with the utmost care and attention to detail, this font captures the essence of traditional calligraphy with its flowing curves and bold strokes. Each character has been carefully crafted to ensure maximum legibility and clarity, making it perfect for use in a wide range of design projects.
Whether you’re creating wedding invitations, branding materials, or social media graphics, this font can act as a staple powerhouse in your font library. The extended license included will ensure that this font can be used in any personal or commercial projects that you choose.
- PUA encoded;
- Multilingual support;
- Extended license included.
While this font would normally be sold at $14, you can get the desktop version through Mighty Deals for only $6 and the Web and desktop fonts combined for $8.
For such a versatile font, this style will be a solid investment in your font library and future projects. Get the old-world charm of calligraphy with the modern and sleek readability of Hengela today!
- Delivered as an instant download after completing your purchase.
- The desktop font is delivered in .otf format and can be installed on both Windows and Mac.
- The Web fonts are delivered in .css, .eot, .ttf, .html, and .woff formats.
- To enable the OpenType stylistic alternates, you need a program that supports OpenType features such as Adobe Illustrator CS, Adobe Indesign & CorelDraw X6-X7, Microsoft Word 2010, or a later version, Font Book (Mac), or a software program such as PopChar (for Windows and Mac).
- This deal includes an extended license. Can be used for both personal and commercial projects.
- The fonts cannot be resold or shared in any way.