NOW ON: Customizable Neon Alphabet Kit – only $8!
Expires: March 3, 2021, 11:59 pm EST
Create your own neon signs with Neon Alphabet Kit! It includes uppercase alphabet (A-Z) and numbers from 0-9, as well as an ampersand, question mark, and exclamation point. Just drag & drop the different elements to create your own custom scenes. This awesome kit is great for creating banners, titles or quotes. All the elements are provided as high-res 300 DPI files – each letter being about 2300px tall. The other elements (supports, frames) are larger – up to more than 6000px.
For each character you will get two versions: one “on” version (with neon glow), and one off/broken version. By default, the neon comes in an orange color, but you have the ability to edit multiple things, including the color, using a hue-saturation layer adjustment.
- Alphabet “off” version: letters from A-Z, numbers from 0-9, ampersand, hashtag, exclamation point and interrogation point. PSD and PNG format, 300 dpi.
- Alphabet “on” version: letters from A-Z, numbers from 0-9, ampersand, hashtag, exclamation point and interrogation point. PSD and PNG format, 300 dpi.
- Other elements: cables, grids, supports in PSD and PNG formats, 300 dpi.
- 2 example scenes – PSD files + Quick tips PDF.
Normally, this bright deal sells for $18 but for a limited time only, you can get the Neon Alphabet Kit for just $8! That’s a saving of 56% off the regular price.
Click the BUY NOW button to light up your day today!
- Delivered as an instant download, after completing your purchase.
- The files are delivered in .psd and .png formats. You will need Photoshop to use the PSD files. PNG files will work in any software that supports that format. The PSD files are layered. The PNG files are flattened versions of the PSD’s but still can be edited to some extent. They are provided as individual files with transparent background.
- May be used for commercial or personal purposes. Licensed on a per user basis.
- Redistribution of the product files, either for free or for sale, isn’t allowed.