NOW ON: CSS Inspector: Get the CSS Of Any Web Element – only $19!
Expires: February 10, 2021, 1:59 am EST
Get lifetime access to CSS Inspector, a simple plugin for Google Chrome that will allow you to inspect/edit the CSS of live websites without actually having to code anything!
With CSS Inspector you’ll be able to get the CSS properties of any element simply by hovering over it, detect an element’s color or an entire website’s color palette, measure size & distance between objects, inspect fonts & typography properties, and much more!
- Get lifetime access to CSS Inspector.
- Google Chrome extension.
- Get CSS Properties simply by selecting an element.
- Inspect/edit live webpages without coding.
- Copy & Paste CSS properties.
- Detect the color palette from any website.
- Detect color on Hover.
- Measure size & distance between elements.
- Inspect fonts & typography properties.
- Access future updates & improvements.
Color Palette Detector
An essential tool for designers and frontend developers for obtaining the color scheme of any website and downloading it for Sketch or Adobe Swatch.
Color Picker Tool
With CSS Inspector you can get a color reading from any point in your browser, elements or images, and paste it.
Get distance between elements on the page. CSS Inspector allows you to measure the dimensions from your mouse pointer up/down and left/right until it hits a border.
Inspect fonts, color, and other font properties. All typographies in one place. Do a final check on the legibility of your design.
Normally, this amazing colorizing tool sells for $99, but for a limited time only, you can get CSS Inspector for only $19! That’s a saving of 81% off the regular price!
Click the BUY NOW button to start inspecting today!
- You will receive your serial key immediately after completing your purchase.
- You’ll get lifetime access to the premium version of CSS Inspector and all future updates.
- Licensed on a per user basis.