NOW ON: Big Kids Collection of 3200+ Graphic Elements – only $17!
Expires: March 19, 2021, 11:59 pm EST
This Big Kids Collection is jam-packed with over 3200 graphic elements from 14 adorable graphic collections. Includes cute kids animals and other graphic elements, hand-drawn lettering phrases and words, nursery posters, seamless patterns, ABC, zoo alphabet, animal maps, world and European maps, dogs and cats, Super Girl.
With this deal, you can create children’s clothes and textile, nursery wall art, products for kids, and room decor. You can mix and match elements to create your own cute animals by putting clothes or accessories on them. Also, you can create your words and phrases with Latin alphabets and combine them with the animal drawings.
- 3200+ professional design elements from 14 different graphic packs.
- Wide range of element types – cute animals, kids elements, lettering, hand-drawn textures, seamless patterns, nursery posters, ABC, zoo alphabet, animals maps, world & European maps.
- Perfect for children’s clothes, textile, nursery wall art, products for kids, and room decor.
- Multiple file formats – use your favorite editing program with AI, JPG, PNG, and EPS files.
- Extended license – create unlimited projects for personal and commercial use.
567 NEW ELEMENTS
Dogs & Cats:
Normally, this gigantic collection sells for $2440, but for a limited time only, you can get all 3200+ graphic elements for a mere $17! That’s a massive saving of 99% off the regular price.
Click the BUY NOW button to choose your preferred option and grab this deal today!
- Delivered as an instant download, after completing your purchase.
- The files are delivered in EPS, AI, JPG formats. Please note that lettering is not a font and the text is not editable.
- This deal includes an Extended License for personal and commercial use. You can create an unlimited number of products for sale.
- You may not sub-license, resell, redistribute, provide access to, share or transfer any graphics, even for free. You agree to take all commercially reasonable steps to prevent third parties from accessing and/or duplicating the resources.