NOW ON: The Evidence-Based Redesign UX Course – only $9!
Expires: June 4, 2019, 11:59 pm EST
Are your users failing to convert and you can’t figure out why? If you want to improve your website but aren’t sure how to tackle this big task then The Evidence-Based Redesign UX Course is for you. This smart approach teaches you how best to use analytics, heatmaps and users tests make evidence-based decisions on your redesign.
- Create a successful redesign with hard user evidence.
- Learn everything you can about your users and their journey:
- How to set up a conversion funnel
- What analytics data can tell you about your page performance
- How analytics data can tell you who your users are
- What to look out for when surveying your users
- Where users spend time on pages with heatmaps
- The exact user journeys with visitor recordings
- Exactly what users think through remote user tests
- How to analyse what your competitors are doing
- Tests you can do early on with your designs
- Quick methods for testing prototypes
- 7 powerful resources:
- A journey canvas for easily recording the findings on your web pages
- An audience canvas for keeping track of info about your users
- A presentation template for a lightweight user testing report (worth $5)
- A presentation template for a lean UX competitor analysis report (worth $5)
- My guide to the tools you need for being evidence-based on a budget
- A template for putting together a great interview script (worth $5)
- A presentation template for web analytics research (worth $5)
- Unlimited access for life – over 3.5 hours of video.
- Learn at your own pace – watch videos on any Windows, Mac, iOS and Android devices.
About your Instructor:
Matt Isherwood is a UX Design Consultant who helps ecommerce sites improve their design via evidence (not assumptions). Unlike other consultants he specialises in working with growing startups. He has over nine years experience as a UX designer, including at the BBC, onefinestay, and three years working with startups.
This is a really practical course, giving advice I can instantly go out and use and is great for people like me who are operating on a tight budget! I like the way everything is put into context and well explained: it makes things like heatmaps and visitor recordings really easy to understand. Mark Edwards
Comprehensive, easy-to-follow course that provides lots of practical advice, especially for those working at a start-up or with a tight budget. Would recommend. Charlie Woodward
Great course so far! I like that the supplemental course notes go in depth with each topic, making it helpful to really understand each concept. I’ve already learned a lot from the first few lectures and feel like I can apply everything in my current and next projects. Jenelle Miller
Normally this amazing course sells for $99, but for a limited time only, you can get the Evidence-Based Redesign UX Course for only $9! That’s a savings of 91% off the regular price.
Click the BUY NOW button to start redesigning today!
- You will receive unlimited access to course content without expiry date.
- Video lessons are accessed online.
- Course includes downloadable files and templates.
- Compatibility: Windows, Mac, iPhone, iPad and Android. No software included.
- Course completion certificate included.