Expires: April 9, 2019, 11:59 pm EST
- 3 e-books in EPUB, PDF, and MOBI formats each.
- 350+ pages total in the PDF versions.
- 190+ tips combined.
- 240+ interactive demos and code examples.
- Perfect for all skill types – from beginner to advanced.
- Includes tips for little-known DOM methods like getBoundingClientRect(), contains(), cloneNode(), splitText(), and lots more.
- Has coverage of ES6 features like modules, template literals, new Array methods, Object Destructuring, and more.
- In addition to more than 190 short tips, includes 3 long-form guides covering JSON, CSSOM, and Default Parameters in ES6
About the Author
Louis Lazaris is a front-end developer, author, and speaker, who has been involved in the web design and development industry since 2000. He blogs at Impressive Webs and curates a weekly newsletter called Web Tools Weekly, focused on tools for front-end developers.
“I adore the JS tips… Things I wouldn’t have thought of on my own!” – Rachel N.
“Some great JS tips!” – Hannah G
Click the BUY NOW button to start reading today!
- Delivered as an instant download, after completing your purchase.
- You will receive the e-book in PDF, mobi and ePub formats.
- Sold on a per user basis. The files cannot be shared or redistributed.