NOW ON: Hand-Crafted Old-Fashioned Display Font Bradford – only $9!
Expires: March 26, 2019, 11:59 pm EST
Bradford hearkens back to the Old English era with its old-fashioned style that was popular in the early 1900s on everything from letterheads to advertising circulars. Besides 3 different styles, this typeface includes OpenType features and even a bonus design pack with frames, badges and ornaments.
- Handcrafted font inspired by old-fashioned traditional sign-writing.
- 3 unique font styles – Regular, Press and Inline.
- OpenType Features include special ligatures, alternates, catchwords, numerals, punctuation, etc.
- Perfect for headlines, posters, prints, logos, labels, certificates, T-shirts and more.
- Bonus: design pack featuring Frames, Badges and Ornaments.
Normally, this terrific typeface sells for $24, but for a limited time only, you can get the old-fashioned display font Bradford for just $9. That’s a 62% savings off the regular price. Or pay just $3 more and get the desktop and Web fonts for only $12.
Click the BUY NOW button to add this one to your typeface toolbox today!
- Delivered as an instant download, after completing your purchase.
- The font files are available in .otf and work on both Windows and Mac.
- Bradford is a PUA encoded font – it may be used in almost any program by using your Operating System’s utilities (CharacterMap for Windows and Font Book for Mac.), as well as Illustrator, Photoshop CC 2017 and several other applications.
- The design pack is available in AI format.
- The font is supported by the standard Latin Western language.
- Licensed for one user only. You may choose multiple quantities in the shopping cart.
- May used for both personal and commercial projects, for yourself or on behalf of your clients. May be used for unlimited printed items, physical products and digital projects, for use in a logo, or in a website.