NOW ON: Designing Ecommerce Websites eBook (66 Guidelines) only $8!
Expires: October 15, 2019, 11:59 pm EST
Whether you’re just starting out or need to give your ecommerce site a boost, the Designing Ecommerce Websites eBook by Matt Isherwood is here to help. Packed with 66 detailed guidelines, this reference offers step by step instructions to walk you through every step of the shopping funnel from landing pages to checkout.
- Learn exactly how to design a successful user experience for ecommerce.
- 66 easy-to-digest guidelines.
- Covers entire ecommerce funnel – landing pages, listings, product pages, checkout and more.
- 50 wireframes visually illustrate key points.
- Lessons based on 10 year’s worth of real UX design experience.
About your Instructor:
Matt Isherwood is a UX Design Consultant who helps ecommerce sites improve their design via evidence (not assumptions). Unlike other consultants he specialises in working with growing startups. He has over 10 years experience as a UX designer, including at the BBC, onefinestay, and three years working with startups.
“Love this book – not least because the clear design and layout are UX in action! Must read if you want to start on the journey of improving conversions on your website.”
★ ★ ★ ★ ★
C.E Thomas, from Amazon UK
“Excellent, easy to understand yet comprehensive guide to designing e-commerce websites. I’m a small business owner, and Matt’s book helped me develop a vision and list of “must haves” and “don’t dos” for our e-commerce site. I have been able to more effectively communicate with our designer and developer, ask good questions, and use correct terminology when suggesting changes etc. I highly recommend this book to anyone considering starting an internet based business or adding online sales to an existing brick and mortar model.”
★ ★ ★ ★ ★
tdreader, from Amazon US
“I’ve read a lot of books and articles on web design and ecommerce but this one does a much better job of keeping things simple and actionable. There’s no waffle in here, just insightful, actionable advice that is backed up by research and experience.”
★ ★ ★ ★ ★
Mr K S Devon, from Amazon UK
“For the last few years I’ve read extensively about more-complex ecommerce websites — and now I’m designing one. Matt’s densely-packed ebook has been a major eye-opener. I’m glad I bought this book — it is a terrific value.”
★ ★ ★ ★ ★
Daniel Kamman, from Amazon US
Normally this book sells for $16 but for a limited time only, you can get the Designing Ecommerce Website eBook for only $8!. That’s a 50% savings off the regular price.
Click the BUY NOW button to start designing today!
- The ebook is delivered as an instant download, after completing your purchase.
- You will receive the e-book in PDF format. Comes as spreads (for reading on desktop) and single pages (best for reading on mobile).
- Sold on a per user basis. The files cannot be shared or redistributed.